Key Support Worker - Haven
Part-Time (31 hrs per week)
- Be a part of our vibrant team delivering meaningful Mental Health Services
- Part time position in a great work environment with generous leave allowances.
- $57,620 – $62,365 (pro rata) + Super + Salary Packaging + other benefits
Do you believe that everyone has the right to a decent life?
So do we. Join our team and help us make our vision a reality.
About the opportunity
This exciting role is ideal for a flexible and motivated person who has a passion for social justice and enjoys working alongside people to achieve their goals. Based in South Yarra, you will provide effective home based support to assist residents to develop or redevelop skills, build confidence and reconnect with their local community.
This is a part time role (31 hours per week). Work timings will be Monday, Tuesday 1pm -7.30pm and Wednesday Thursday Friday 7.30 am to 2.30 pm.
You will have a proactive attitude and be motivated by the challenge of proving such significant mental health services to individuals. Your passion and experience in mental illness work means you to want to make a positive change in the lives of the local community. Not only will you be a self-starter, you will also have the capability to collaborate in a team environment with a good sense of humor.
What else do you need?
- Current, full Victorian Driver’s License.
- Certificate IV in Mental Health.
- Working with Children check.
- Experience in Mental Health Services with an empathic approach.
First round of applications will close on Friday, 20th January 2017
Mr Varun Vashishth, T: 03 9692 9500