Support Worker - Kew East
Part Time (19 hours)
- Opportunity to ensure individuals are receiving safe, quality services
- Great chance to help promote our meaningful services to the community
- $55,880– $60,584 (prorata) per annum + Super + Salary Packaging + other benefits
- A time-limited contract offer to 30 June 2018
- Part time position of 19 hours.
Do you believe that everyone has the right to a decent life? So do we. Join our team and help us make our vision a reality.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver meaningful Mental Health services. Your knowledge in Mental Health Service delivery or like-industries will be highly valued along with a can do response to the challenge of the work.
We’re going to assume that you are passionate for the work we do and that you’re a self-starter who has great empathic ability.
How to apply
Mr Karun Mehra, T: 03 9692 9500