Full-time I On-Going
03 8199 6200
- $55,000 – $60,000 + Superannuation + Salary packaging benefits
- Full time I On-Going position I
- Multiple locations across Melbourne
About the position
Working in across our Employment Services programs, we seek a results focused Trainer who is passionate about identifying skills gaps and needs and designing the training programs to address those needs. You will also be required to develop and deliver training programs to up skill and support Wesley Employment Services clients to enter the labour market. The position will work closely with key stakeholders to formulate and deliver key learning and development strategies.
You’ll have fantastic communication skills with a great hunger and drive to exceed targets. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing adult learning principles to ensure effective delivery of group and one-on-one training sessions
- Ability and enthusiasm to market job seekers to employers
- Delivering high quality learning and development to clients
- Creating positive group dynamics and managing classroom incidents in the best interest of the clients
- Identifying training needs of Wesley Employment Services clients and develop and deliver high quality tailored training programs to address the identified needs
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative and effective training material and methods, in order to achieve quality learning outcomes for client
Send your cover letter with your current resume to Melanie.email@example.com by COB 8th January 2018.
T: 03 8199 6200
Get in touch: Melanie Shepherd – Program Coordinator
Employment is subject to satisfactory criminal history and Victorian Working with Children Checks prior to commencement. Uniting is proud to be an inclusive employer and committed to keeping children safe.