Our Residential Services are guided by the Psychosocial Principles and based on the Recovery Model.
The Haven South Yarra Program in South Yarra and Scottsdale in St Kilda provide a range of housing opportunities, both independent and supported, for people who are:
- Aged 16-64,
- Living with a diagnosed mental illness,
- Residents of the Alfred Hospital catchment area and
- Willing to engage with our support workers.
Residents are encouraged to maintain connections with their families and carers, communities and practical supports. Residents are encouraged to develop their daily living skills, personal development and independence.
These programs provide support round the clock to
- Provide a safe environment
- allow an immediate response to any health concerns
- Reduce the potential for hospitalization.