Beginners Office Computing is a 2hour, ten week course aimed at helping you with office based computer skills.
You will improve your understanding of:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- document creating, linking documents, and mail merge
- keyboard and data entry tips, shortcuts, and tips
- learn how to add attachments to emails
- learn IT hygiene.
Cost: $3.00 per class, $30 in total – you can pay session by session.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.