Cooking is a 2hour, ten week course where you will learn to cook healthy lunches and dinners, learn how to plan meals and budget for food.
- at home and hospitality cooking for guests
- cooking for special occasions
- various food preparations from meats to salads, including vegetarian options
- cook great healthy lunches and dinners
- learn to plan a meal, and budget for food
- with a Master Class at the end of term.
Cost: $4.00 per class, $40 in total, plus materials fee, PLUS a $20 deposit.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.