Gym Werx! is comprised of two 1 hour sessions for ten weeks. Have fun, get fit and improve your energy levels for work and study. Sessions are held twice per week – on both Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- learn to map health goals for fitness
- set personal goals and commit
- develop a training plan with PCYC Personal Trainers
- learn to use fitness machines
- make new friends, while attending fun group activities.
Cost: $4.00 per week (two days), $40 in total, plus materials fee but you can pay week by week.
NOTE: Before you can attend the Gym Werx sessions, you must attend the briefing session held at the beginning of the term.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.