This course is the perfect starting place if you are new to the hearing voices approach.
By the end of the two days you will have a solid understanding of the hearing voices approach and how to apply it in many practical settings - either for yourself, in your work as a mental health professional or in your family/home environment.
This course is ideal if you:
- want to better understand the experience of hearing voices and recovery
- want to start a hearing voices support group
- are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices
- want to change your own relationship with voices
- work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting
- are a friend or family member of a voice hearer.
- $260 full fee
- $190 reduced fee
- $40 concession
How do I register?
You can :
- contact us directly on 9692 9500
- or go online, via RegOnline
Read our flyer for more information