Sewing & Sustainable Fashion – Upcycling & Restyling is a 2hour, ten week course. Come along and create something! Learn to sew as a beginner; or build on your sewing skills in a friendly environment.
- learn to make simple items such as cushion covers, heat packs, aprons and more
- learn how to convert old clothes into something else! Beautiful, wearable, useful…
- develop skills in cutting, sewing and embellishing.
Cost: $4.00 per class, $40 in total.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.