Social Networking, Internet & MS applications is a 2hour, ten week course aimed at helping you either get started with computers, or help you advance your skills. It is suitable for both beginners and more advanced users. All classes use up-to-date MS Office equipped computers, with internet connection.
- advancing and developing your basic skills
- introduction to touch screen technology, using Apple iPads.
Cost: $3.00 per class, $30 in total – you can pay session by session.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.