‘Hearing voices’ is a term used to represent the experience of what is also called ‘auditory hallucinations’, or hearing things that other people cannot. This course is ideal if you:
- want to better understand the experience of hearing voices, and recovery
- want to start a hearing voices group
- are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices
- want to change your own relationship with voices
- work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting
- are a friend or family member of a voice hearer
- $725 Full fee
- $435 Student fee, Concession fee
How do I register?
You can :
- contact us directly on 9692 9500
- or go online, via RegOnline
For more information, refer to our flyer
We understand that money is sometimes an issue. Please contact our office if you are experiencing financial difficulty and we’ll do our best to help.