English as a Second language, Beginners is a 2hour, ten week course aimed at helping you speak English well enough to be understood. The classes are small and friendly, and run by an experienced teacher.
- work at your own pace, and with others
- get a chance to learn things that you may have missed out on
- learn grammar, spelling and constructing a sentence
- learn numbers – how to count in numbers, how to say numbers for phones, money and calendars
- learn common sayings and everyday English to get by with.
Cost: $3.00 per class, $30 in total – you can pay session by session.
How do I enrol?
- contact Karen McKnight, Training & Education Coordinator, on T: 9692 9500
- download and complete the Course Application form
- collect a Course Application Form from Reception, L3, 211 Chapel Street, Prahran.