Many workers find talking about voices frightening and uncomfortable, while family, friends and carers are often unsure of what is helpful or how to make sense of what is happening.
This course is ideal if you:
- want to better understand the experience of hearing voices & recovery
- want to start a hearing voices support group
- are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices
- want to change your own relationship with voices
- work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting
- are a friend or family member of a voice hearer.
- $400 full fee
- $320 student fee
- $50 concession
How do I register?
You can :
- contact us directly on 9692 9500
- or go online, via RegOnline
For more information, read our flyer
We understand that money is sometimes an issue. Please contact our office if you are experiencing financial difficulty and we’ll do our best to help.